Unlock your potential with JMF.
Join the JMF team.
Signage CNC Router Operator
This is a full-time role based at Swalwell, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear. You need to have experience with CNC operating and sign making.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks – machine are
AXYZ – INFINITE 6010 ATC
(Bed size: 3000X2000)
PIRANHA 1530 ATC (Bed size: 3000X1500)
Both operated using V Carve programming
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired result by reading drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality
Language: English (Required)
What we are looking for:
- Reliability and commitment
- Ability to work effectively in a high pressure and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisation skills with strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in both a team environment and on own.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive and able to offer practical, creative solutions.
- A keen eye for detail with excellent organisation skills.
- Enthusiasm to learn and not to be afraid to ask for help / clarity.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently.
JMF offer a competitive salary, a company pension, and a friendly working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Dependent on experience + guaranteed overtime
Benefits: On-site parking